Samurai Sudoku Competition
Our regular competition is paused
In the recent competition there was a hard rated Samurai Sudoku to complete.
A new competition will be started soon, please check our Facebook page for news.
For direct access to our Samurai Sudoku solver, simply signup for a full account now!
Latest Competition Result
Congratulations to our latest competition winners: Rekha Mittal from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India; Isa Murdoch from Alicante, Spain; Mohamed Diyaa from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Riyana Rasheed from Bangalore, India!
The answer to the previous Samurai Sudoku competition was 4285.
Recent winners for the New York Post and The Times Sudoku 7 books were:
- Rekha Mittal from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India;
- Isa Murdoch from Alicante, Spain;
- Mohamed Diyaa from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
- Riyana Rasheed from Bangalore, India;
- Subhashini Selvaraj from Bangalore, India;
- Vicky Ashok Shettykind from Mumbai, India;
- Edward Cwirka from Shokan, NY, United States;
- Reeta Bandyopadhyay from Hermitage, TN, United States.
The new year winners for the special prize: The Times 2014 Calendar were:
- Sean Forbes from Crest Hill, IL, United States;
- Maili Tannbaum from Rakvere, Estonia;
- Indu Kumari Gupta from Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand, India.
Recent winners for the The Times Fiendish Sudoku 2 and The Times Killer Sudoku 6 were:
- Alauddin Patoary from Dhaka, Bangladesh;
- Indu Kumari Gupta from Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand, India;
- Tan Hui Mun from Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia;
- Murali Srinivasan from Bangalore, India;
- Ahmed Nabil Mahmoud from Cairo, Egypt;
- Indu Kumari from Jharkhand, India;
- David Dowding from London, UK;
- Mark Nichols from Rugby, UK;
- Terence Stubbs from Nuneaton, UK;
- Mare Soovik from V-Maarja, Estonia;
- Ruth Ann Milbert from Hoquiam, WA, United States;
- Leonid Kotlyarevsky from Brooklyn, NY, United States;
- Yokila Arora from Faridabad, Haryana, India;
- Ursula Bingham from Maidstone, Kent, UK.